BUILD HEALTHY SPIRIT, MIND, AND BODY FOR ALL
Our wellness center is more than just a gym. It is a place that welcomes people of all ages to exercise. Families can get involved with their community, meet new people and reconnect with old friends all while creating a healthier lifestyle!
WHAT CAN PHWEC OFFER ME AND MY FAMILY?
- Staffed nursery and youth room for ages 6 weeks – 12 years
- Maximum Karate classes instructed by Sensei Scott Kennedy
- Continuing Education classes offered by Lenoir Community College
- Afterschool programming for Pink Hill Elementary students
- A variety of morning and evening fitness classes for all ages and levels taught by certified instructors
Our open fitness rooms and workout rooms offer Life Fitness tradmills, ellipticals, bicycles, NuSTEP Batca fitness systems, and free weights. In addition we offer the following courses:
- Boot Camp
- Floor Aerobics
- Senior classes
- Bar Bell Classes
- Indoor Cycling
- Kettle Bells
- Plank Classes
- Stability Ball
- Tai Chi
- Ballet Barre
Our Core Values.
Spirit. Mind. Body.
Our Core Capabilities.
Pink Hill Wellness & Education Center
301 S. Pine St.
Pink Hill, NC 28572
Pink Hill Wellness & Education Center || 301 S. Pine St. || Pink Hill, NC 28572 || 252-568-2425
© Pink Hill Wellness & Education Center 2019 || Pink Hill Wellness & Education Center is a Registered 501(c)(3)